Investor Visas

If you want to start or run a business in the United States, you must first obtain authorization from the U.S. Government through the visa process to live and work here. It is important to determine upfront which visa classification works best for you. When considering which option may apply best to your situation and your desired activities in the United States, it is important to plan ahead and keep in mind that there may be a variety of options available to you.

E-2 Treaty Investors

The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification.

How can I qualify for an E-2 visa?

If you have invested, or are you in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide U.S. enterprise, and you can show that you have control of the enterprise by owning 50 percent or more of the enterprise, or by showing that you have operational control through a managerial position or other corporate devices and you are from one of these countries

The wait is over. Signup today for a FREE CONSULTATION

signup now

Bringing Your Family to the United States

If you are granted asylum you may petition to bring your spouse and children to the United States by filing a form with immigration. To include your child on your application, the child must be under 21 and unmarried. You must file the petition within two years of being granted asylum unless there are humanitarian reasons to excuse this deadline. There is no fee to file this petition.
Filing for Permanent Residence (Green Card) You may apply for a green card one year after being granted asylum.

Gurian Group

Respected Attorneys serving South Florida for a decade!

9415 SW 72 Street, Suite 256
Miami, FL 33173

Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.


Dedicated lawyers helping clients with Immigration and Real Estate transactions